Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Stills.....Technology

Sunday Stills... Technology



I have a new electric tea/water Kettle, and love it. It changes color as the water heats up...


And also Candles ...
What? You don't think they fit under this Technology challenge?

I have had more then one mishap with candles and my husband prefers I avoid them for fear of the end results!
How cool is this, candles that flicker and smell like vanilla, and even have a timer to turn themselves off after a period of time.
No flame and no fire, for Jan to torch the house with in a forgotten or clumsy moment!


8 comments:

  1. Love the technology, especially the candles. I too tend to forget about them.

    Love the new header pic! I wish we got snow like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your kettle -and look at all that snow you received! I think that is the best type of candle to have.
    vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, deffinatly the positive side of technology..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! The electric candle is so cool!

    And I have an electric tea kettle, too. It has been my lifesaver ever since I had my surgery. Being upstairs in my tower and not being able to head downstairs, I was able to make soup, tea, coffee, and hot oatmeal. Awesome technology!


    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. That candle is a great idea. I rarely light a candle anymore and I do wish I could. I am concerned the border collie will know something over when I am not around. Cool modern tea kettle. Enjoy your tea....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't take a photo of my coffee pot, but that is one item I can't live without! Neat candle idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our friends have an electric candle, very cool. But your color changing kettle is awesome, have never seen this before!

    ReplyDelete

I deeply appreciate the comments and feedback you leave!

Thanks for coming by...oh my!

World Map

All images are the possession of Mt Forest Pictures, please do not use without permission, thank you!

NeoPlanet