Monday, August 10, 2009

That's My World.. Tuesday


This is a look down the main "drag" in Woodinville, which is a wonderful small "city" with a very country feel, on the very edge of King County, in Washington State..

One of the special places Woodinville is well known for, is a garden nursery called Molbaks.

Everyone near and far seem to know about Molbaks. I worked with a gal who upon retiring after 30 years with a major Communication company, said now she was going to go get her dream job... and work at Molbaks!



Welcome to one of my local towns, in "My World" and join other entries in
That's My World, bringing your world to our world!

3 comments:

  1. A lovely place, I too would love to work there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a nice place. I worked at a nursery last summer for some extra cash and it was a lot of fun. Good photos...

    ReplyDelete

I deeply appreciate the comments and feedback you leave!

Thanks for coming by...oh my!

World Map

All images are the possession of Mt Forest Pictures, please do not use without permission, thank you!

NeoPlanet